Please Lord, help ### to break free ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for my boyfriend to break free from his drug addiction help to focus on us being together and not the drug. Help him gain the faith that we going to be together.
Replies
12
Views
535
Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
250
Hello. I've been smoking tobacco products for almost 25 years and now I'm starting to have problems with my teeth and gums and I believe that smoking is making it worse. Last night I woke up in pain and couldn't sleep my teeth and fillings were hurting so badly and even my tongue was sore and...
Replies
6
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,316
Messages
16,809,763
Members
650,724
Latest member
Fruothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom