Please Lord - do not let me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I thank for your the beautiful day and waking me up today. God I pray that I am not pregnant this young. I know I had sex and I’m sorry I repent my sins and I am asking for forgiveness. I know what I did was wrong and I’m sorry. Please Lord do not make me pregnant. I pray for your...
Replies
6
Views
263
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 35:11 : Ruthless witnesses come forward; they question me on things I know nothing about. A Prayer for Deliverance from False Accusations: Our prayer: "O Heavenly Father, You see our heart, and You know the truth of our situation...
Replies
14
Views
124
Lord, I know I am not capable of becoming pregnant. I love my ###, but we are not ready yet. Please don't make me pregnant. Amen
Replies
8
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom