Please let rain slow down.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven through your son Jesus let it rain down blessings on your daughter future spouse grandchildren all petitions posted. I ask for these things. A now former president once stated” it’s not what the country can do for us but what can we do for our country?” I agree with that but I...
Replies
13
Views
198
Dear Jesus Christ please make the weekends longer and the work week shorter. Please slow down time over my weekends. I need time to rest and recover from my back surgery next week. I wish I could stop working, sell our home, and ### and I could retire somewhere less expensive to live. What...
Replies
13
Views
447
In JESUS' Name we ask for and receive the collective power to "Rebuke" HURRICANE MELISSA heading toward the JAMAICA, CUBA, DOMINICAN (Caribbean Islands). WE say to the 150mph Storm winds (240kph) CALM DOWN NOW, in Jesus' Name. "PEACE, BE STILL," Mk 4:39, IJN. Also the Smaller CYCLONE in the...
Replies
8
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom