Please let my work mistake be cleared. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly Father, I come to You with the mistakes that I have made at work. There is no excuse, even if there is partial accountability. Lord, I strive to be the best for and at work without having You as my priority. Lord, I ask for forgiveness for the mistakes I have made that they can be...
Replies
6
Views
243
Please let the mistake at work turn out okay! It has taken a lot out of me, it’s making me worried all the time. Now I have to wait to find out what happens. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
162
Pray for my husband who made a mistake at work that might cost us a bankrupting amount. There is potential to undo the mistake with agreement of the other party. Pray that God will have mercy on us - to move mountains and shift hearts so that the problem can be resolved.
Replies
9
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,989
Messages
16,783,111
Members
648,542
Latest member
Quirtel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom