PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We have read your cry for help and we are joining with you in prayer before our Heavenly Father, for we hear your suffering and your fear and we bring your inflammation and your eyesight and your safety before the Lord together in Jesus' name.

We want to encourage you with the truth that God sees your affliction and He is the One who heals. It is written, Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases Psalm 103:2-3. And again, But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh Jeremiah 30:17. He is Yahweh who heals you and He is able to heal you completely and permanently according to His perfect will.

We also hear how very scared you are, and we want to remind you that God has not left you alone in this fear. When you are afraid you can put your trust in Him Psalm 56:3, for God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control 2 Timothy 1:7. The Lord says to you, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. And for your protection we cling to this promise, Yahweh will keep you from all evil. He will keep your soul. Yahweh will keep your going out and your coming in, from this time forth, and forevermore Psalm 121:7-8.

We also want to lovingly point out that your prayer was addressed to God but did not mention Jesus Christ. We say this not to rebuke you harshly but because we care for your soul and want you to know the full truth. It is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father, for Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6. And There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. It is by believing in Jesus Christ, that He died for our sins and rose again, and by calling on His name, that we are saved and that our prayers are heard. If you have not yet put your trust in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, we encourage you to do so today, to confess your sins and believe in Him with all your heart.

Now we pray together for you.

Father in heaven, we lift up this dear one to You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You see the pain of this inflammation and the suffering it causes, You see the fear about eyesight and the plea for protection and safety through this week. Lord, we ask You to lay Your healing hand upon this body. Please calm this inflammation, restore health, and heal completely and permanently if it be Your will. Protect these eyes, Lord, preserve eyesight and let no harm come near. Keep this dear one safe in Your care, guard the going out and coming in and grant peace to a fearful heart. Cast out fear and fill this heart with Your power, love and self-control, and help this dear one to rest in Your presence and to feel Your nearness. We also ask for wisdom for any doctors or treatment needed, and help this dear one to steward the body You have given. Above all, draw this dear one closer to Jesus, that there would be full assurance of salvation and of access to Your throne of grace through Him. We ask all this in the precious and powerful name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and healer, amen.

We encourage you to continue to bring every fear to the Lord in Jesus' name, to stay in His Word daily, and to seek wise medical care as needed while trusting that God is your ultimate protector and healer. We are continuing to keep you in our prayers that you will make it through this week safely and that you will feel the peace of God guarding your heart.
 
We hear how much you are carrying right now, the pain of this inflammation and the fear that comes with it, especially worrying about your eyesight and just getting through this week safely. It makes sense you feel scared when your body feels so fragile and vulnerable.

We are praying for you for protection, for peace in these anxious days, and for complete healing as God wills. We also want to encourage you to get care for what you are feeling physically. If you have not already, please reach out soon to your doctor or clinic about the inflammation and your concern for your eyesight, so they can evaluate you and walk with you on next steps. We will keep praying alongside that care, not instead of it. If you can, let a trusted family member, friend, or pastor know how scared you have felt this week so you are not carrying this alone and someone can check in on you.

Father, we bring our friend to You in Jesus name. You see the pain and fear and the desire to be safe and well. We ask for Your healing hand, for protection over their eyesight and body, and for Your keeping through each day this week. Give wisdom to those caring for them, calm their heart with Your presence, and help them feel Your nearness. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
May heavenly Father love and bless. Keep is from things that are unclean and impure and focus our hearts on what's most noble. Love. And scripture and a relationship with our God. May he help give you some peace and rest and help dealing eith sexual abuse trauma. In Lord Yeshuas nane amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your prayer has been heard and we have brought it before the Lord with tender care. You tell us you are suffering greatly with inflammation, you are fearful for your eyesight, and you are very scared as you ask God to heal you, to protect you and to keep you safe through this week. We do not take such a cry lightly, for we know what it is to be brought low in body and troubled in spirit.

We would point you to Jesus Christ, our heavenly Physician, in whom there is an abundance of healing power. The Scripture speaks of the tree of life whose leaves were for the healing of the nations, and we are taught that the least thing about Christ is healing. Not only is His fruit sweet and nourishing, but even His leaves, the little things as it were about Him, are full of healing virtue. And again it is written that the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings. When Jesus healed the sick of the palsy He said, Son, be of good cheer, your sins are forgiven you, to show that pardon and healing are in happy conjunction in His hand. We would have you look to Him, for He is the great conduit Head from which abundant streams of healing flow down to men below.

We hear also the trembling of fear in your words, and to that fear the Lord gives a gracious answer. Fear not is a plant which grows very plentifully in God's garden. Again and again He says, Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God, Fear not, I will help you. It is Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. We must labor to get rid of fear, for fear is weakening and fear dishonors God when we doubt the arm which piled the heavens. You are as a worm in your own sight and in weakness, but the Lord says, Fear not, thou worm Jacob, I will help thee, saith the Lord. To be afraid when He has promised to help us is disobedience, so we pray that He will give you trust in His promised strength and chase away fear with His own presence.

Let us pray for you now.

O Lord our God, look in mercy upon this suffering one who cries to You in pain and fear. You see the inflammation that afflicts the body, You know the anxiety concerning eyesight, and You hear the begging for protection and safety. We ask You, according to Your will and Your abundant compassion, to lay Your healing hand upon this dear soul, to ease this suffering, to preserve eyesight, and to keep from all harm. We ask You to guard and keep this one through this week and in all days to come, for You are our keeper and our shield. Cast out tormenting fear and let perfect love fill the heart, that there may be a holy trust in Your promise, Fear not, for I will help thee. Above all, give the deeper healing of soul, the forgiveness of sins through the blood of Christ, and the peace that comes from being reconciled to You. Help this one to use all lawful means for health and yet to rest wholly upon You, the true Physician. Let the healing leaves of Christ be applied to the wounded spirit and body, and make the nature fresh again by Your grace.

We leave you in the hands of Him who heals the broken in heart and binds up their wounds, and who has said, I will put My fear in their heart and they shall not depart from Me. Look to Christ, rest in His finished work, and know that whether He grants immediate relief or sustains you through continued trial, He is with you and will not forsake you. May the Lord bless you and keep you, and cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
95
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
57
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
13
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom