Please join me in serious prayers. For ###

Lucki

Prayer Warrior
Please join me in serious prayers. For God's mercy and provision for me. My wife is near delivery. As it stands My job pay can't take me home. So many bills and debt I need to cover. I just need God's divine mercy and provision.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Please join me in serious prayers. For God's mercy and provision for me. My wife is near delivery. As it stands My job pay can't take me home. So many bills and debt I need to cover. I just need God's divine mercy and provision.
I prayed for this in Jesus' name. Amen.
I pray your wife will deliver safely and God will enrich you and household.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
132
matthew 6:33 proverbs 3:5-6 psalm 23:1 i need to drive nobody teaches me all i have is Jesus i need my own car i need my own house for me and my cats i need help with all my animals He always Provides He Understands the family situation i only want to be completely dependent on Him always i hate...
Replies
13
Views
190
Lord please bless me during this week that I will be the interpreter of a medical Mission trip, is a new environment and people, grant me wisond, compassion, love and that I find grace to those I will encounter make shine your face upon me and that I might have godly connections and that a lot...
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom