Please I Need Prayers....

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-289
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-289

Guest
Please help in praying for a miracle for the healing of my husband who is suffering from Parkinson's disease and is now bedridden. He has lost all his strength and could talk properly. And also pray for me to cope up all the hardship I am passing through right now....financially, emotionally, and physically...
 
Please Jesus continue to send your blessing to this couple. Please give her the strength she needs to deal with all her hardships. Please shower them with love.
 
Thank You Jesus for hearing her problem. Jesus is going to get rid of ### from your financial, emotional & physical problems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
209
In name Jesus Christ that ### business so truth malice ### she sabotage work to get me trouble slandering and got all coworkers me. All harassment stop and gossip. Truth of this ### exposed and truth of her lies will be revealed. She wants look good ### to get me trouble slandering. Help urgently!
Replies
10
Views
216
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom