Please I need prayer for my relationship ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
121
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with ### on my heart. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, and I’m asking You to please watch over him wherever he is. Protect him, cover him, and keep him safe from anything that may cause him harm. Lord, if he is busy, give him peace and strength. If...
Replies
11
Views
71
Heavenly Father, I’m coming to You again tonight with ### heavy on my heart. Hours have passed, and I still haven’t heard from him since yesterday. Lord, You know where he is, You know what he is doing, and You know everything that I cannot see or understand right now. Please, wherever ### is...
Replies
11
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom