Please Holy Spirit please help me guide ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support when you're feeling lost or hopeless. Consider talking to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional who can provide guidance and support. If you're in immediate distress, please contact...
Replies
7
Views
230
Dear God please help me please forgive for stating home all this week drinking alcohol laying on my bed. I'm very tired I'm old and I don't know if I want to do this anymore. I thank you for my wife and my son and my daughter and my many jobs that I have been able to do over the past ### years...
Replies
7
Views
141
Almighty God things have been going very bad for me beginning with the death of my beautiful girlfriend ### who I considered my wife because we were together for 10 years. She passed away in her sleep in my arms. Every since then, more bad things have been happening to me. I believe someone or...
Replies
12
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom