Please Help ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I would like to pray for my husband who is now living with his parent after our finance was bad. Father, please bless him with Your teaching, wisdom, peace, love, and a soften heart to initiate peaceful communications with his wife. I believe that this is according to Your will that we will be reunified. Please therefore help him to be confidence that he can be the family's financial core rather than to keep leaning on other's responsibility, as when other fails, he may return again to his parent. Please help him to see a way out door on his financial solution, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank you, Lord. Amen.
 
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalm 91:11

May you "both" NOT lean on your own understanding but the Lord's in your time of emotional disturbance/trials. God bless & take care.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Dear God, we give you thanks for all the blessings we received through your kindness. Father God, we humbly come before you now asking for favours. Please hear and grant the pleas of your daughter. Let there be breakthrough in their financial problem and healing of their marital relationship. May you will open more doors of opportunity for them for their provisions. Soften their hearts that it will be forgiving. This we pray in the Mighty name of Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. Thank you for everything that you have done to help me and my wife and our adult kid's please help me have a good day tomorrow at work and please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please forgive me for my ### and my...
Replies
12
Views
190
My mind has turned against me. Three weeks ago, to the day, I felt a powerful energy but since that day I cannot close my eyes without being tormented. I need prayer, ### years and I have never experienced anything like this. Then today I received a call my mother is intubated and on life...
Replies
13
Views
220
Dear God please forgive me for not being a better husband and a better dad to our adult son. My son almost died from a heroin overdose dose 16 years ago. He has been in trouble with hard drugs and with the police department and I have gone to many Court appointments with him to help and support...
Replies
15
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom