Please Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArchAM13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ArchAM13

Guest
Dear Lord-Please protect & bless my husband ### S-

Please remove all the obstacles & injustices in his path-

He is trying so hard Please help-Amen

Thank you May God bless you all-Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord God almighty, Bless your holy name. Please have mercy on my soul and help me. Im old, im poor, i cant afford to live anywhere. im sickly and i worry everyday. im estranged from my adult child and they dont want to talk to me or have anything to do with me. I feel so alone and i dont...
Replies
12
Views
195
Shalom Please, please pray for me, that God, JHWH, the righteous Judge and our Abba Father, may bring about justice and righteousness for me against this godless world system with all its injustices, that He may pronounce justice for all the wrongs done to me and my family and ancestors, and...
Replies
6
Views
82
Dear God please forgive me for my AUD that I had this weekend. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I do not like the way I feel after drinking alcohol. I believe that with your help I can let go of the alcohol trap and to not answer to the little Monster that tries to tell me that I...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom