Please help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
132
I AM READY TO FAINT. LOW CARBS HIGH INFLAMMATION! ALSO PLEAAE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
12
Views
83
Dear God please help me and please forgive me for being a alcoholic again. I'm laying in my bed and it feels so good to rest and relax. I went down stairs this morning and I made myself a little drink of whiskey and sprite. I'm thinking of being a little bit late this morning to work so that I...
Replies
10
Views
28
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom