Please help

I believe! I will pray with you for your special request. I will meditate on Our Lord's life, place your prayer request at the feet of Our Lord. "Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth in a word, to know him himself so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves." Pope John Paul II "I believe, in order to understand; and I understand, the better to believe. Lord please hear these silent prayer request! Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me let that guy break up with my niece and let him find a new gf he has a bad influence on my niece it is very very important to me
Replies
10
Views
81
I AM READY TO FAINT. LOW CARBS HIGH INFLAMMATION! ALSO PLEAAE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
12
Views
139
Jesus Please help those to help us that those close help and cooperate to email to this Urgent matter through email and they will still accept this at this time and able to move forward with this please Lord so hot and ill and ### is almost up.Please have them all help on this urgency asap. Save...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom