Please help my marriage pls help my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to soften my wife’s heart towards me in Jesus name and let her be kind to me and believe in my love for God help her to see that I really love her and I don’t want anyone else again in Jesus name Pleaese pray for my marriage
Replies
13
Views
103
Help me and my husband to share our hearts and feelings openly. To have a productive and forgiving conversation.
Replies
8
Views
243
My husband and I have been married for 5 years and together for 13. Known each other as best friends for 27 years. We are an older couple. He is ### and I am ###. We have had many issues throughout our life. I have forgiven him without his asking. But I felt more like he's with me for...
Replies
8
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom