Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
144
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals and invoices and change orders done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do in only two days and I need help from you and from my coworkers and my customers. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers...
Replies
16
Views
122
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today. Please help me have a good visit with my doctor today to find out why I have so much pain in my left arm and elbow and wrist and my hand. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and...
Replies
13
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom