Hothdraak

Humble Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father,

I come before you again today with a weary heart. I am unable to move on with my life because I am still waiting for ### to decide if he will come back home or not.

It has been 6 months since he left and we haven't seen each other since then. However, we still continue to communicate with one another through messages and phone calls. I miss him so much, but I know that I cannot force him to come back home to me if he doesn't want to anymore.

All I pray for is guidance. I lift my entire relationship up to you, Lord. I know you have plans for me, God. I know you won't give me a problem that I cannot solve. I put all my trust in you. Please, if ### is not for me, then please make things easier for us to go our separate ways.

I don't know what the future holds for me and ### anymore. I am really really frustrated with what happened between us. So please Lord Jesus Christ, I surrender this to you. Please please take care of everything, Lord.

Please help me. I really need you, Lord.

Amen.
 
up this situation to You, Lord, and I ask that You will give ### the courage and strength to make the right decision. Please help him to see what is best for both of us and to make the right choice.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

The dark moments of our life last only as long as is necessary for God to accomplish His purpose.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
137
Dear Lord Master, thank You for Your love, please help me decide, I am troubled by a dilemma, i recently purchased a car, the dealer is quite not accommodating when i tried to match the price of other dealers with the same brand. but also i was not happy with the way they pressured me into...
Replies
11
Views
133
Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,913
Messages
16,781,941
Members
648,466
Latest member
Grtodor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom