Please help me to pray for my business that God provide me more clients and also for the mission trips that I will start this weekend that God bless me with godly relationships and that something beautiful blooms from there. On Jesus name I pray amen.
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name asking for Your grace and mercy to be upon ###. Please provide them with more clients for their business and bless them as they embark on mission trips this weekend. Help them to form godly relationships and may something beautiful bloom from these trips. We ask these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.
Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
You Need Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding From God!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Lord please bless me during this week that I will be the interpreter of a medical Mission trip, is a new environment and people, grant me wisond, compassion, love and that I find grace to those I will encounter make shine your face upon me and that I might have godly connections and that a lot...
Please pray for me as I go into an important work mediation today. Please pray for wisdom, favour, peace and protection, and that the situation will be handled with truth and justice. I’m praying that my employment can continue for as long as possible and that the working relationship can be...
Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...