Please help me pray that the Lord ...

Please help me pray that the Lord will find someone to purchase our land. Pray that it won’t be long. Pray that it will be fast. Thank you Lord for all of my blessings. Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus Mighty Name amen
 
Please help me pray that the Lord will find someone to purchase our land. Pray that it won’t be long. Pray that it will be fast. Thank you Lord for all of my blessings. Amen

Lord, I pray that you will move things around so you can find someone to purchase their land so that they can take care of other matters to give them peace of mind!!
 
Jesus we pray that you will send the perfect buyer, with cash or approved bank finance for the full purchase price. We also thank you for a smooth transfer registration process. In Jesus name we pray. (Where are your property situated)
Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
158
I do not know where to start. My heart is weary. I'm constantly anxious and full of fear. I have been praying for a miraculous job for close to ### years now, and I'm almost giving up. Every day is a battle of tears and constantly reminding God that I'm still here, waiting. I do not want to give...
Replies
11
Views
77
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,270
Messages
16,820,714
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom