Please help me pray that God may ...

Please help me pray that God may help me meet the right person who He has set aside to marry me, that He may grant me a good job and may the favor of God rest upon me in both His eyes and the eyes of men because most of the times I feel I have bad luck in my life.
 
Please help me pray that God may help me meet the right person who He has set aside to marry me, that He may grant me a good job and may the favor of God rest upon me in both His eyes and the eyes of men because most of the times I feel I have bad luck in my life.
Please pray for energy, focus and strength for me at work today! Also for protection over me, for me to be covered in the blood of Jesus!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do not know where to start. My heart is weary. I'm constantly anxious and full of fear. I have been praying for a miraculous job for close to ### years now, and I'm almost giving up. Every day is a battle of tears and constantly reminding God that I'm still here, waiting. I do not want to give...
Replies
11
Views
75
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
147
I was invited to breakfast at a lookout tower, yet there was a 5G cell tower right next to it. As we talked about it, the main person who works at the tower said that something had been done to minimize the radiation. Yet my body feels a bit radiated. Please pray that God will heal me and...
Replies
12
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom