Please help me pray for my ### ...

Folkebridge

Prayer Partner
Please help me pray for my sister-in-law ### ### who is in the hospital. Help me pray for her recovery and discharge from the hospital.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Have A Blessed Easter![/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: Jesus Said I Have Prayed For You!
```[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
250
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
206
I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom