Please help me pray for my ### ...

Eyasethamfe

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me pray for my mom ###. She was hospitalized on ### due to covid and intubated ### days ago. She no longer has covid but now the concerns are the brain, lungs, kidneys, and liver. Please help us pray for God to restore her to full health. Thank you so much and may God bless you always.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Got You! - Please Click on the Link Below And Read - God Got You!
 
Please help me pray for my mom ### ###. She was hospitalized on ###/###/### due to covid and intubated ### days ago. She no longer has covid but now the concerns are the brain, lungs, kidneys, and liver. Please help us pray for God to restore her to full health. Thank you so much and may God bless you always.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do not know where to start. My heart is weary. I'm constantly anxious and full of fear. I have been praying for a miraculous job for close to ### years now, and I'm almost giving up. Every day is a battle of tears and constantly reminding God that I'm still here, waiting. I do not want to give...
Replies
10
Views
40
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
137
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom