Please help me pray for my ### ...

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your dad.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would protect the father during his surgery. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect his health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Amen.
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness(Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
Amen.
 
I pray for ###. Let the tumour be removed successfully, let it not be source of cancer Amen
 
I love ###'s prayer.



Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer

Jesus let ### go well and healing come and stay.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
137
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
216
I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom