Please help me pray for my ### ...

Palul

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please help me pray for my sister who has been diagnosed with severe rheumatic arthritis and it is affecting some organs of her body like weakening the heart. I believe with persistent prayer, God will touch her for nothing is impossible with Him. Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Amen
 
Please help me pray for my ### who has been diagnosed with severe rheumatic arthritis and it is affecting some organs of her body like weakening the heart. I believe with persistent prayer, God will touch her for nothing is impossible with Him. Amen

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer. He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on


foods that help arthritis - walnuts, trout, oranges, green leafy vegetables, olive oil, squash, salmon, ginger, mangos

foods to avoid with arthritis - red meat, processed foods, fried foods, salt, gluten, diet soda, milk, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, trans fats
 
Amen, and tha

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:



Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on



foods that help arthritis- walnuts, trout, oranges, green leafy vegetables, olive oil, squash, salmon, ginger, mangos


foods to avoid with arthritis - red meat, processed foods, fried foods, salt, gluten, diet soda, milk, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, trans fats
Amen and thanks for the advice on the food that ### should take and those she should not take
 
Please help me pray for my ### who has been diagnosed with severe rheumatic arthritis and it is affecting some organs of her body like weakening the heart. I believe with persistent prayer, God will touch her for nothing is impossible with Him. Amen
Praying for your ###.
 
It’s obvious you care a great deal for your ###, ###, and I’m sorry to hear about her health condition. I just said a prayer, asking God to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace in the days ahead. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him” (James 5:15).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
143
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
219
I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom