I’m asking for prayers as I just tried for another baby on ###. I’m praying that I become pregnant from that day and that everything goes smoothly, happy, and healthy. I’ve been through loss before, including losing my baby girl to ### and an ectopic pregnancy where I lost my left fallopian...
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...