Please Help Me, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I used to cried for a job and now I have it. After a while in my jobless condition, my body system has been set up to be relaxed which was out of being in rush hour. But now, I have to do a lot of things but I have been feeling very tired. Dear Lord, please therefore help me with my body system. I don't want to be defeated with the ageing reason, please bless me with a strength like a young man so that I can do all things through You who strengthen me, both on my spirit and my physic. Forgive me for my wrong doings, my bad words, my bad thoughts of anything, Lord. Please purify me. Please bless my mind, soul, and physic. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord we know nothing is impossible for you..Please Lord touch ### physically, mentally, and emotionally....Let her shine at work and give you all the praise and glory.

In the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Father, I stand in agreement with this person's prayer for strength....
 
Father I pray that ### will submit entirely to You, that You will be Lord over area of her life, over her conversation, over her decision, over her health, over her resources in Jesus name. Father, I pray against all hindering spirits that blocks her relationship with You, Father. I pray that You will send ministering angels of salvation. Father give her a revelation of who You are. I pray that ###, will come under Your mighty hands, so You can fashion her according to Your way.

I pray, for ### health, for strength. I pray that she will eat proper foods that will give her natural body strength in Jesus name. Father, You said that life is in the blood. I pray that ### will eat the right food that will build up her red and white blood cells to give her strength. I also pray that she will feed herself with spiritual food from Your word to build up the spiritual man in her. All this I pray in Jesus name.
 
Thank you Jesus for the job which you have provided. Lord, I pray that you would equip this individual with all that he/she needs in order to meet the requirements of job and daily living. I pray that this person would gather strength as he/she waits on you for the answer to prayer. In Jesus's name I pray Amen.
 
"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! Rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Then you will be pleased with right sacrifices"

Psalms 51:1-2, 19
 
Lord give strength. vitality, to this ###. Restore him and heal him. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
159
Dear Lord ,please help my son ### to get a car loan as he is unable to get one due to lot of debts due to education loans .I am in a poor condition already .Please Lord help him .He got a job but it's extremely far and we can't afford the cab.
Replies
12
Views
63
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom