Please heal lower of my back in ###

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Please heal lower of my back in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
 
I ask You hear our prayers oh merciful God. In our time of need comfort the needy and forgive us our sins. Guide the writer of this prayer request and let them shine in the world so everyone can see You working in their lives. This I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen

God bless you ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers for lower back and abdominal muscles got sore back need prayer for core muscles to be stronger prayer for consistent core strengthening exercises
Replies
14
Views
103
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
94
Please pray Jesus lower back healing I strained it, heal whole body pain to feet. Diabetes arthritis COPD asthma bronchitis high cholesterol and no cancer my lord all tests to come back negative and make it in time to appointment and pray doc is there to also treat me at the same time and cool...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom