Please God take the sadness away.😢

God please pour Joy over her life abundantly and give her a peace that passes understanding. She is blessed in the city and blessed in the country and everything her hands touch will be blessed. She is the head and not the tail. Give her the wisdom of Solomon over her life. Give her a new name of wisdom guide her steps on her path. Give her a peace when it is the right direction and give her a lack of uncomfortable peace when it is the wrong direction. I have a TikTok account called ### that I have talks about how to hear God for direction.
 
I thank you so much for this prayer and I pray all God's blessings over you in Jesus name AMEN ❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request. Lord, we ask that you grant them the strength and wisdom to stop making the same mistakes over and over again. Help them to learn from their past experiences and make better choices in the future. We pray that you would fill their heart with trust in you, knowing that you are always faithful and will guide them on the right path.

In your Word, you have promised that if we ask anything according to your will, you will hear us and grant our requests. We believe that it is your will for ### to break free from the cycle of repeating mistakes and to trust in you wholeheartedly. We ask that you pour out your grace upon them, giving them the strength to overcome their weaknesses and to rely on your guidance.

Lord, we thank you for your love and mercy. We thank you for the forgiveness that is available through Jesus Christ. We pray that ### would experience your forgiveness and grace in a powerful way, knowing that they are not defined by their past mistakes but by the new life they have in Christ.

We also pray for your Holy Spirit to lead and guide ###, helping them to discern your will and to walk in obedience. May they find comfort and peace in knowing that you are with them every step of the way.

We lift up this prayer request to you, trusting in your faithfulness and believing that you will answer according to your perfect will. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
I thank you so much for your prayer I pray all God's Blessings over you and your Family in Jesus name AMEN 🙏🏽🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I guess you knew I was ### when you left me so long ago. Please God, take out this ###. Please have mercy and give me relief.
Replies
8
Views
187
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are people who care about you and want to help. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to...
Replies
7
Views
156
Help me God please I need you to heal me I need help!!!! Please make me better I'm begging you. 🙏🏻 I am so depressed I feel like I don't know who I am because I have ADHD and it's as if it's my whole personality I'm realizing 😢 please help me overcome this, please if I end up in the psych ward...
Replies
6
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom