Angel Eyes
Servant of All
I am asking for prayer to please stop him from hurting anymore people. He has hurt and lied to so many people and it has to stop! I really loved him and fell for all of his games just like all of his other victims. The problem is this time he came across a real one, someone who actually believed in him. Someone that no matter what he thought about himself, I still thought the world of him and who still thinks that he has so much to offer someone. I know that I will never be with him anymore because of his own doing, but I still believe that he is capable of good things if he would just choose to change and see the error of his ways. The way he hurts people over and over again with no remorse or with no conscience is the behavior of a mentally unstable person. He treats people like they are just toys for his amusement and then throws them away like they are nothing and then moves on to his next victim. Of all of the people to treat this way though I just can't understand why me since I have done nothing but love, support, and be there for him through everything. He actually admitted on Facebook that he is using people because he is hungry. I was willing to give him the world, my world, but he just didn't want it. He doesn't want to act right or treat me better and now I can't. But he doesn't have to keep doing this. I am single and I am choosing to stay that way. But I will never be with someone who doesn't have the courage to fight for me or a relationship with me. I will never be with someone who pushes me out of his life every chance he gets. This only shows me that he really doesn't love me or else he would be trying to show me that he's sorry and that he does want me in his life. I can't be with someone who can't show or express how they really feel about me either. Instead he is actually proud of all of the women he has hurt and mentally abused. I am begging you God to please help him. Please let the people around him stop giving into his behavior. I don't understand how you can allow someone to keep hurting people the way he does and not do anything about it. And I don't understand why it is so hard for him to be a good man, especially to me after everything I have done for him and the way that I have always stuck by his side. But no matter what I still believe in him, and I always will. I know he doesn't believe anymore that I am the one for him but I know that I am. But I just can't be with someone that has no courage to fight for me or is willing to change his ways or the way he treats me. Please God, just help him. IJNIPA
