Please God Help Keep The Gas On

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kidconcoct
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kidconcoct

Guest
Please pray the gas company will work with me on a payment I can afford. My gas is scheduled to be cut off on ###. We are struggling and trying to get back on our feet. Please dear lord let me close some business deals so I can provide for my family. I praise and thank you for always being there.
 
Dear Lord, he comes to You and search for Your mercy. Please bless him and let him find a way out door for his financial difficulty. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord God, please make the payment sufficient

so their gas won't be cut off. May his

business strive so things will be better

for this couple.
 
Lord,

I come to you today asking that arrangements be made for this family. I know that you are most powerful and merciful. I ask that you not only help with this matter but touch this family and bless them beyond belief. I ask that you correct their financial problems, touch each family member and restore them Lord in your name I ask Amen.
 
Thank you for your prayers. We are staying strong. Tomorrow will be a very hard day for our family. Wishing you all many blessings.
 
Lord bless this struggle and create provisional wealth. Amen.
 
Lord Jehovah Jireh we place our trust in you and thank you in advance for this provision.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The ### that I been praying to successfully complete, I have attended for 5 years now has dismissed me and refuse to reinstate me to repeat the last class. That door closed today but I am believing God that another door of opportunity will open up in the name of Jesus. I put in hard work and...
Replies
12
Views
164
Unfortunately I did not score well on the exit exam at this evil college that I attend. I have 10 days left to score higher and successfully get out of this nurse program. I am begging in the name of Jesus to guide and lead me out of there asap.
Replies
15
Views
226
I have to do more. In God's blessings, strength, wisdom, and peace. I have to make some hard decisions. Decisions that will affect more than just me. I've never been so scared and alone. I don't know how much time I have; they won't tell how bad the cancer really is. I need God's love and...
Replies
9
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom