Please for prayer to save my relationship ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
364
Please God save my relationship. Soften ###'s heart and help ###'s mental health. Give me the wisdom to support ### and heal my mental health as well. I pray to you in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
379
I need prayers for me and my girlfriend, her name is ###. We've been experiencing some issues and we've taken a step back. I feel like I'm losing her, I would love for you all to pray for us to heal and put our relationship back together stronger than ever. We really do love each other but...
Replies
9
Views
621
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom