Please Father do not let anybody to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist on all the nightmares and dreams I had the last night including all the ones that did not include my relations to the one where you broke mine and ### and ### and ### I ask Relationships up on purpose by you revealing stuff to them that...
Replies
9
Views
145
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that you will give me and my close fam like ### a financial breakthrough by you you make money flow our way riches and a spiritual breakthrough through the spiritual warfare that me and my relation are going through and I pray to rebuke and reject resist cease and...
Replies
7
Views
166
PLEASE GOD DO NOT LET ANYBODY TO FEED CAT ###, BRING HIM HERE NOW AND KEEP HIM HERE ALWAYS, ###
Replies
10
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom