Please family pray for ### I keep ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No lateness of the train please. Constant lateness of trains. Please let me get on time in a teachers room. Exactly at 9.00 am. I have 20 min left. Let this train have earlier arrival in a schedule because it suits to me better. Swollen part of my hand and it hurts sometimes and in certain...
Replies
7
Views
230
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
129
Lord, thank you for another day, I keep praying for my mother please clear this obsession, this fantasy from her mind, give her clarity and discernment to know when deceivers and scammers are pressuring her. I pray for your light to guide her through the right path lord. I am so afraid for my...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom