please don't let my ### be mad at me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please don't let my ### be mad at me. please don't let us break up. I am scared pray for me to have peace. please let him call me and he tells me he loves me and everything is okay. please let him call me at lunch
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Child of God...Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. God wants You to remember these ten things…I Am for you…I Am in love with you…I Am with you…I Am going to bless you…I believe in you…I will not fail you…I will provide for you…I will give you rest…I will strengthen you…I will answer you when you call…


http://youtu.be/L3RD5_WfQVg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have recertification for my apartment on Thursday. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our voucher or our home and whatever mistakes I made are forgiven and overlooked
Replies
9
Views
121
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
148
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
13
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,948
Messages
16,793,960
Members
649,532
Latest member
Dorlierwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom