Please do pray for ### to get a job...

Michhal

Disciple of Prayer
Please do pray for ### to get a job in ###. I am suffering very much without a job. I have two small kids. I can't even buy and give them what they want. I am very much in grief. I can't even cry louder. Please please do pray for me to get a job.
 
God bless your family. I prayed God's employment for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
```markdown
Please do pray for ### to get a job in ### I am suffering very much without a job I have two small kids I can't even buy and give them what they want I am very much in grief I can't even cry louder please please do pray for me to get a job

Finances:​

If you are unemployed- ask God for seed money - when it comes give into His Kingdom. It will multiply and jobs will appear. God provides seeds
​

I needed money 40 years ago and God had me give him my last $###. I was completely broke for about 2 hours then over a few months God got me a job that lasted ### years. I have tithed ever since.
I will be praying for you.​

You are God's child and He loves you. He says all things are possible to those who believe. God has a very detailed plan to make you financially successful. Here are some scriptures to guide you on your journey to financial success.​

​

3John 1:2​

Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.​

​

Philippians 4:19​

19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.​

​

Prov.10:22​

The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.​

​

Also God says you have to sow before you can reap. when you give into God's kingdom He says He will give back to you more than you gave. A farmer plants a seed and it produces a stalk of up to 100 seeds in return. If you begin giving to God - you are planting a seed and God will honor that by giving back to you. Here are scriptures on sowing.​

​

Luke 6:38​

38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Malachi 3:10
Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessing until there is no more room to receive it.​

​

Galatians 6:7-9​

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If you do not have money to sow into God's kingdom He says He will provide you with the seed money. When you get it don't spend it plant it into God's kingdom and watch for the harvest that God will send. He promises up to a 100 fold return. that means you give $1 and God gives you back $100.
I will be praying for you.

2Cor.9:10 Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.

Proverbs 3:9–10: Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.​


Job 22:21: “Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you
​

Ps.37:4​

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
​


God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

```
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for sales coordinator jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires.my visa expires soon.Iam very much depressed and not...
Replies
12
Views
184
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for ### jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires. Iam very much depressed and not even getting proper sleep. Please...
Replies
12
Views
218
Dear Lord Jesus, I am applying for a job at a former place I used to work at and entertainment media is close by iOS that I have expirience it can better my chances please help me get there. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom