Please do pray for ### to get a job...

Please do pray for to get job in ### I am suffering very much without job I have two small kids I can't even buy and give them what they want I am very much n grief I can't even cry louder please please do pray for me to get job
Lord, Help ### to find job and help them overcome all the financial trouble. Bring peace in their family. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
 
Please do pray for ### to get job in ### I am suffering very much without job I have two small kids I can't even buy and give them what they want I am very much n grief I can't even cry louder please please do pray for me to get job
Settled in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please do continue the prayer for job my heart is filled with burden without I am in grief please please do pray for me for job.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for sales coordinator jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires.my visa expires soon.Iam very much depressed and not...
Replies
12
Views
184
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for ### jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires. Iam very much depressed and not even getting proper sleep. Please...
Replies
12
Views
218
Dear Lord Jesus, I am applying for a job at a former place I used to work at and entertainment media is close by iOS that I have expirience it can better my chances please help me get there. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom