Please continue to pray for ### and ...

Please continue to pray for ### and all lost souls. I need your help with prayers so that ### can come to faith and I can introduce ### to my parents. Thank you all for the love shown međź«‚
Prayed and let ### know your Saviour.
 
Please continue to pray for ### and all lost souls. I need your help with prayers so that ### can come to faith and I can introduce him to my parents. Thank you all for the love shown međź«‚
Father I pray that may You continue to reveal Yourself to ### and touch his heart O Lord so that he will come to Your saving knowledge in Jesus name. amen
 
Please continue to pray for ### and all lost souls. I need your help with prayers so that ### can come to faith and I can introduce ### to my parents. Thank you all for the love shown međź«‚
I prayed for ### to trust our good Lord and your relationship too. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, I know many of you have already been praying for this, but this weekend, we are raising our voices in prayer and asking the Lord to intervene. The appeal hearing for the convicted professor is this Monday. Please pray earnestly that the Lord will intervene in the Court of Appeal...
Replies
12
Views
118
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
92
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom