Wolsememt

Disciple of Prayer
Please can you pray for me? I am under attack. I am feeling water dripping on me but when I check no water. I am feeling it different parts of my body and it feels very cold and sometimes it feel prickly. Sometimes I am feeling it in my genital area, my bottom and in my head. Then I would feel this burning in my genital area and sometime in my stomach. This is so aggravating and it's making me very uncomfortable. I am a born again child of God. Please pray for me for God to deliverance me from this affliction.

Many thanks, ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that the Holy Spirit Will reveal the reason my ### cannot sleep and why is he hearing constantly voices in his head, even though he is under a medical team? He is unable to work, and finds open places hard to be in. I have prayed for over a year, even went on a couple of pilgrimages, I...
Replies
13
Views
180
Please pray for me as I have so much on my mind and I am facing some very serious issues all alone and I feel very anxious right now and I don't want to have any nightmares tonight either... Thank-you everyone for lifting me up in prayer and May God Bless All of You... In Jesus's Name I Pray...
Replies
10
Views
411
My Father has epilepsy and madness; he is naked, living. Can you pray for me?
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom