Pl aaa pray for ### as I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Beloved Mother, I come to you with prayers of healing of mind, body and spirit.
I ask you to hear my special concern (here state your petition)
and to place my needs before you Son who you nurtured and cared for with all your heart.

Help me to release all fears and doubts that cause me anxiety, and bring me peace
and comfort through your blessed intercession.

Let me be receptive of God's will, and help me to learn compassion through my
suffering. Teach me to love others as brothers and sisters in Christ.

Give me the strength and understanding to forgive and to receive forgiveness
from others. Blessed mother, help me to grow closer to your Son in everything I do.
Renew my spirit and restore my soul through your intercession.
All this I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.
 

Prayer to St. Jude for Healing​

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, I place myself in your care. Pray for me; help me remember that I am not alone in my struggles.

Please join me in asking God to send me hope in my sorrow, courage in my fear, and healing in the midst of my challenges.

Please ask our loving God to fill me with the grace to accept whatever my life holds and to strengthen my faith in His healing power.

Thank you, St. Jude, for the promise of hope you hold to all who believe, and inspire me to give this gift of hope to others.

Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
171
Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty right now Life in because I lost everything now I am restored, redeemed even and my Direct family, friends even our pets are COMFEE comfortable safe we have our needs met. Kick Rocks Satan and crew shut the mouths already of negativity, pity party...
Replies
6
Views
311
God, I don't want anything to cause battles, pain, any disease, high blood pressure, or symptoms because there is too much going on in my body with what I have. I don't deserve to face battles, pain, high blood pressure, or symptoms as long as my health remains free of any disease. God...
Replies
13
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom