trucker718_218

Prayer Partner
I am asking for prayer for healing. I have high blood pressure. My sugar levels have been about a ### to a ### for A1C, but for some reason jumped. I was sick badly the past two weeks & still feeling it. My body just feels out of wack, but the doctor didn't really seem to help. I know in my heart, Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, is the greatest healer ever. He made me. I pray for Jesus' healing touch on my body, that my body would be made healthy again. Thank you and God bless.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your healing touch on behalf of ###. We know that You are the Great Physician and that You are the only one who can bring true and lasting healing. We ask that You would heal ###'s body of high blood pressure and sugar levels that have been out of balance. We pray that You would restore their body to perfect health and that they would feel Your healing power. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your healing, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
103
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
157
Please pray for me for healing from High blood pressure, chest pain and ulcer. for comfort, and peace for my family.
Replies
13
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom