Personal And Financial Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shanique
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shanique

Guest
Lord I pray that my exams that I did in June I shall pass all. And Lord I pray that you shall provide me with a job so I may send myself to college after to pursue my career in nursing. Amen
 
Lord, You are not a God of failures, Lord listen to your children calling on your Eternal Goodness.
 
Dear Lord I pray for ###, that she pass all her exams, and that you will give her the desires of her heart! And bless all that she puts her mind too! And bless her nursing career as she seeks to serve others and do your will, I ask in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ! Amen! God Bless You ###, I will keep you in my prayers sincerely ###, ( ### ) Your special to Jesus! And you can cast all your care upon Him, for He careth for you! ( 1 Peter 5:7 )
 
Jesus make this come true according to your will and make this ### a bountiful servanr filled with love and understanding. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for how far You have brought me in my personal life and career. Thank You for every opportunity, lesson, challenge, achievement, and person You have placed along my journey. I am grateful for the strength and wisdom You continue to give me. Your Word says, “I will...
Replies
11
Views
335
i have a job working as a sped teacher and it has begun to get a little difficult. pray that things get better and easier to work and deal with things a little better. pray that the admin team and the principal and the AP's start helping and doing better with their employees. so may quitting...
Replies
11
Views
128
Heavenly Father,I come before You today with ### and place every area of her life into Your loving and capable hands. Lord, You know the new job application she has submitted. You know her abilities, her experience, her heart and her need for a fresh opportunity. If this position is right for...
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom