People of God pray for me. I have hynea at the left side of my groin. And things are difficult financially with me as a servant of God. All glory to God in Jesus name.
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth...
Thread starter ### Start date Yesterday at 12:58 PM Tags break-in country: hungary electrical problem false accusations landlord avoidance.
Copy Short Link
Jump to new...
Please pray for me and my family of ### in general and My unspoken requests I have please pray for My ### some friends of mine And some other people in my life that have unspoken requests too please pray for my ### to be healed and blessed with a long life And especially for my ### unspoken...
I was at church earlier today & as of recently, God has helped me to be introduced to new people & have a conversation with them, but what I struggle with is the going up to someone I don't know without being introduced to them by someone else. As an introvert, so is my friend who I go to church...