Thanks for your prayers Bible verses with patience and calmness everything is well now. Praise be to God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is my 3rd time trying to get this prayer written up that keeps getting deleted this is a mess I'm so tired it's mentally bothering me badly please pray for me and my kids for healing protection peace strength and financial breakthrough so we won't get evicted and Prayers for my neighbors to...
Replies
8
Views
378
Dear Lord, Even though there were many callers today, I chose not to answer them. I simply wanted to find peace within myself, as there are so many things weighing heavily on my heart. Lord, I ask You to work behind my situation. I have so much to carry, but I surrender everything into Your...
Replies
7
Views
446
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom