Camara

Humble Servant
Father I come before you asking for your help remove the wickedness and nagging toward me by ### who is very wicked person in my home I am praying desperately for ### to leave my home in peace and quiet without any confusion rebuke his wicked intentions toward me bind it dismantle it break it destroy it cease it silent ### in the name of Jesus I plead and pray he would sleep so I can get a couple hours sleep before I leave in the morning in Jesus name I plead and pray Amen father please release me from this situation I plead and pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s situation to Your throne of grace. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention to remove the wickedness and nagging that ### has brought into ###'s home. We pray for peace and quiet to reign in this household, and for ### to leave without causing any confusion or harm.

Father, we rebuke any wicked intentions ### may have towards ###. In the mighty name of Jesus, we bind, dismantle, break, destroy, and cease all plans of the enemy. We ask that You silence ###'s actions and words that bring distress. Lord, we plead for Your peace to cover ###, allowing for restful sleep and rejuvenation.

Your Word says in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We stand on this promise, believing that You will deliver ### from this troubling situation. Release ### from this burden, Father, and bring Your divine peace and resolution.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus christ at this time asking for your help I am praying desperately for this man ### who is living in my home creating confusion with myself and neighbors i am praying desperately for him to leave my home and surrounding in peace and...
Replies
12
Views
215
Please pray for neighborhood peace and quiet. My neighbors are playing loud music and drums every night from 7:30pm to around 11pm, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I can't sleep, concentrate, have PTSD, and loosing weight, and my mind. I complained to the police and they stop and continue...
Replies
9
Views
145
. (HELPS and Protect) ### Family FatherGod HELPS Protect ### Family, from ALL Troubles and. Problems Anybody brings Us ### Family, be landlords wife, Strangers in the Neighborhood, Next, door Neighbors, Etc..FatherGod that ### Family Can has.Peace of mind and Rest, FatherGod if they do bring...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom