Patch up with my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear team please pray for me recently I had a very bad breakup with my boyfriend but I was not ready for the breakup I always wanted to marry him and start my family life with him but it had abruptly ended and I am not able to come out of it I am feeling very lonely without my boyfriend please...
Replies
9
Views
521
Hello everyone. This is my first time here but I really don't know what else to do. To be honest, I've been struggling for a long time. I'm ### and I've been dealing with one thing or another for the past ### or ### years. When my grandmother passed away (she got me into Church), I continued to...
Replies
8
Views
315
Please pray against ganging up against my life and health and life with death attacks with threat let God arise and let them scatter. Please that the Lord surround me with His Angels and protect me from all evil till death. Thank you for praying God bless you
Replies
5
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom