Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God has given us a gift to glorify His holy name. We were sent to this planet to honor and praise His name above anything else we here.

Whoever will find life will loose it, and whoever looses his life for My sake will find it. Jesus is telling us something we need to know right now.

This is the whole truth of our existence. God gives life to all of us and He will take it away when He decides.

I do not want to the glitz of this life.
I want to glory God has given to all of us.
When we seek His face,
We shall find treasures beyond belief.
I want to listen the still small voice.
Coming down from heaven.
It is the Lord speaking to my heart.

Seek the Lord while He can be found. Call on Him while there is time.
Amen

God has given us a gift to glorify His holy name. We were sent to this planet to honor and praise His name above anything else we here.

Whoever will find life will loose it, and whoever looses his life for My sake will find it. Jesus is telling us something we need to know right now.

This is the whole truth of our existence. God gives life to all of us and He will take it away when He decides.

When we seek His face,
Coming down from heaven.

Amen
I love Jesus for giving me a life that will be a blessing to anyone I found in the street, at work, while I travel and whatever I do, it will be to glory of God the Father. Blessed be the Lord God almighty who reings forever more. I shall forever bow down before His holy presence and adore His holy name. Amen

When we seek His face,
Coming down from heaven.

Amen
Amen

When we seek His face,
Coming down from heaven.

Amen
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
If life keep knocking you down and do not see the light at the end of the tunnel, trust Jesus word. I am with you always. We may seem confused and dissoriented when there is no answer to our prayers and no one comes to help, the Lord is right there leading you out of a dark hole. People kept...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus did heal all kinds of deseases when He was out preaching and teaching Gods word. Devils of all kinds recognized who Jesus was and what He was doing around them. They flee from His holy presence, casting out all of them and delivering people from torments from hell. For You are glorious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The real Christmas story is the story of God’s becoming a human being in the Person of Jesus Christ. Why did God do such a thing? Because He loves us! Why was Christmas necessary? Because we needed a Savior! Why does God love us so much? Because He is love itself (1 John 4:8). Why do we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom