Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No heavy pain in the right hip/leg.
No numbness or pain in the lower back
Good sweet undisturbed sleep.
No noise tonight.
Also no pain in my stomach or any other digestive issues.

Today was a very comforting day because yesterday was an awful day. Thank you all for praying for that.
 
Dear Lord Jesus, we come to You in prayer on behalf of ###. We ask that You would grant her relief from any heavy pain in her right hip/leg and lower back. We also ask that You would grant her sweet and undisturbed sleep. We thank You for Your mercy and grace, and for the comfort You bring in times of distress. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
92
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm in pain with my lower back. The muscles keep going into spasm.
Replies
11
Views
142
Please pray against back pain especially lower back, hips pain, leg pain. So that I can normally walk and bend. Amen
Replies
7
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom