Our House..

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cassidy

Guest
Our home has been on and off the market for 5 years. We've been deep in debt since my dad left, and selling our house would get us out of it. My mom cries herself to sleep every night with all the worry on her shoulders. Plus, we need to sell our home to be closer to my grandparents, so my mom can take care of them. On Tuesday, we have clients coming over to look at the house, PLEASE pray that they buy it. Thank you for reading/praying :)
 
Lord I pray for ### that her house will sell soon! All things are possible wih you Lord! I know that you can move upon these folks cause them to fall in love with the house! I pray for her mother the you would fill her heart with your peace! And Bless This Whole Family And Give Them Desires of their Hearts! ( Hebrews 4:16 ) and ( John 16:24 ) Sincerely Trusting God Who Never Fails! I Pray In Jesus Precious Name! Amen! ###. Jesus said cast all your care upon Him, for He careth for you! ( 1 Peter 5:7 )
 
Heavenly Father, please provide for ### and his family by having their house sold soon.

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus" Phil 4:19.

In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, I pray that you will supply all of ###'s family needs. Phil.4:19

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have been in the market since March. We have been trying to sell and praying that it will sell. Our intention for this is for us to expand our family and also to have my elderly mother have an accesible house. Please help us pray that we may sell our house urgently. THANK YOU, ###
Replies
8
Views
177
Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
149
Lord, I’m shattered—### months of screaming into silence. I’m ###, exhausted, empty. This is my final breath of prayer. Send a buyer TODAY—not tomorrow. I’m on my knees, gasping. Don’t turn away now. Move mountains. Sell our house. Save what’s left of me. I have no more tears. PLEASE, GOD, NOW...
Replies
8
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom