Our Hierarchy

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

hierarchy.jpg

And so we see God was the Beginning (First umbrella)
KJB16011 Genesis 1:
1 In the beginning God created the Heauen, and the Earth.

Now is the creation of man (Second umbrella)
KJB1611 Genesis 1:
26 ¶ And God said, Let vs make man in our Image, after our likenesse: and let them haue dominion ouer the fish of the sea, and ouer the foule of the aire, and ouer the cattell, and ouer all the earth, and ouer euery creeping thing that creepeth vpon the earth.

And the came the woman (Third umbrella)
KJB1611 Genesis 2:
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shalbe called woman, because shee was taken out of man.

SO now we see that the family has been separated from and is not under the umbrella, but even more that the Husband and wife now join in one under the umbrella under the Father. What is joined together is done so under a HOLY covenant and can not be broken. That means no divorce as Jesus said in Matthew 19.
KJB1611 Genesis 2:
24 Therefore shall a man leaue his father and his mother, and shall cleaue vnto his wife: and they shalbe one flesh.

KJB1611 Matthew 19:
4 And hee answered, and said vnto them, Haue ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning, made them male and female?

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leaue father and mother, and shall cleaue to his wife: and they twaine shalbe one flesh.

6 Wherefore they are no more twaine, but one flesh. What therefore God hath ioyned together, let not man put asunder.

Here we see the verses about the first children. Notice there is no covenant, no being as one? We are not to put them, children in the umbrella.

KJB1611 Genesis 4:
1 And Adam knew Eue his wife, and shee conceiued, and bare Cain, and said, I haue gotten a man from the LORD.

2 And she againe bare his brother Abel, and Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Here now, we learn that work was layde upon the men. Ie, it does not belong to the men. Also note it was put on them not a covenant with them. So again it is not in the umbrella.

KJB1611 Exodus 5:
9 Let there more worke be layde vpon the men, that they may labour therein, and let them not regard vaine wordes.

As for Ministry and the Church. It is NOT the Father. What does the Bible say? Does it not say that Husband's should love their wives as Christ loved the Church? That means nothing but the Fthare comes before the marriage. Not the Ministry, not the Church, not the kids, etc.

KJB1611 Ephesians 5:

25 Husbands, loue your wiues, euen as Christ also loued the Church, and gaue himselfe for it:

26 That he might sanctifie & cleanse it with the washing of water, by the word,

27 That hee might present it to himselfe a glorious Church, not hauing spot or wrinckle, or any such thing: but that it should bee holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to loue their wiues, as their owne bodies: hee that loueth his wife, loueth himselfe.

29 For no man euer yet hated his owne flesh: but nourisheth and cherisheth it, euen as the Lord the Church:

And we learn finally that neither friends nor family are in the structure of the umbrella.

KJB1611 Job 19:

14 My kinsefolke haue failed, and my familiar friends haue forgotten me.

In Genesis we learn about things: Animals are called things, and clothes, gold, jewels, silver, and other "precious"things. Things are for our use as described in the Bible. They should never be important to us in the way our umbrella layers are important to us.

KJB1611 Genesis 24:

53 And the seruant brought foorth iewels of siluer, and iewels of gold, and raiment, and gaue them to Rebekah: He gaue also to her brother, and to her mother precious things.

So, if we keep things in the proper order, problems will not prevail. Nothing, nothing, nothing comes before the Father. And nothing comes before the marriage. When we have our life in right order, how can evil make headway against us?

What of wives like myself, whose husbands committed adultery, and I chose to stay. And when my husband filed for divorce, without telling me, I received notification from the court, I refused to participate in any court proceedings. God says He HATES DIVORCE, so could I go to court or not. I did hire an attorney because I needed to understand what was happening. But, my ex husband (a wealthy man, but only in the last five years of our 20 year marriage) hid money, lied to the attorneys, to me. This was a man, who the day before he left me, I TRUSTED HIM WITH MY LIFE, I WAS TOTALLY BLINDSIDED BY WHAT HE DID. Did I err by not going to court, by not fighting him for more money, more support. In court he would have had to sworn to tell the truth. Life has been quite difficult since he left. Our daughter, who he does not see if talk to, has been in great need. Yet, he refuses her any help. Where did I err that my daughter suffers lack. She is ill, mentally/emotionally

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Prayer: Father, thank You for the greatest gift You could have ever given, Your Son, Jesus. May, Your love to us, expressed through Jesus Christ, be our ever-present reason to love one another this Christmas season and beyond. In anticipation of His return, we choose to "Be" rather than "Do." In the name of Your Son and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
Merry Christmas!

View attachment 156880

And so we see God was the Beginning (First umbrella)
KJB16011 Genesis 1:
1 In the beginning God created the Heauen, and the Earth.

Now is the creation of man (Second umbrella)
KJB1611 Genesis 1:
26 ¶ And God said, Let vs make man in our Image, after our likenesse: and let them haue dominion ouer the fish of the sea, and ouer the foule of the aire, and ouer the cattell, and ouer all the earth, and ouer euery creeping thing that creepeth vpon the earth.

And the came the woman (Third umbrella)
KJB1611 Genesis 2:
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shalbe called woman, because shee was taken out of man.

SO now we see that the family has been separated from and is not under the umbrella, but even more that the Husband and wife now join in one under the umbrella under the Father. What is joined together is done so under a HOLY covenant and can not be broken. That means no divorce as Jesus said in Matthew 19.
KJB1611 Genesis 2:
24 Therefore shall a man leaue his father and his mother, and shall cleaue vnto his wife: and they shalbe one flesh.

KJB1611 Matthew 19:
4 And hee answered, and said vnto them, Haue ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning, made them male and female?

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leaue father and mother, and shall cleaue to his wife: and they twaine shalbe one flesh.

6 Wherefore they are no more twaine, but one flesh. What therefore God hath ioyned together, let not man put asunder.

Here we see the verses about the first children. Notice there is no covenant, no being as one? We are not to put them, children in the umbrella.

KJB1611 Genesis 4:
1 And Adam knew Eue his wife, and shee conceiued, and bare Cain, and said, I haue gotten a man from the LORD.

2 And she againe bare his brother Abel, and Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Here now, we learn that work was layde upon the men. Ie, it does not belong to the men. Also note it was put on them not a covenant with them. So again it is not in the umbrella.

KJB1611 Exodus 5:
9 Let there more worke be layde vpon the men, that they may labour therein, and let them not regard vaine wordes.

As for Ministry and the Church. It is NOT the Father. What does the Bible say? Does it not say that Husband's should love their wives as Christ loved the Church? That means nothing but the Fthare comes before the marriage. Not the Ministry, not the Church, not the kids, etc.

KJB1611 Ephesians 5:

25 Husbands, loue your wiues, euen as Christ also loued the Church, and gaue himselfe for it:

26 That he might sanctifie & cleanse it with the washing of water, by the word,

27 That hee might present it to himselfe a glorious Church, not hauing spot or wrinckle, or any such thing: but that it should bee holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to loue their wiues, as their owne bodies: hee that loueth his wife, loueth himselfe.

29 For no man euer yet hated his owne flesh: but nourisheth and cherisheth it, euen as the Lord the Church:

And we learn finally that neither friends nor family are in the structure of the umbrella.

KJB1611 Job 19:

14 My kinsefolke haue failed, and my familiar friends haue forgotten me.

In Genesis we learn about things: Animals are called things, and clothes, gold, jewels, silver, and other "precious"things. Things are for our use as described in the Bible. They should never be important to us in the way our umbrella layers are important to us.

KJB1611 Genesis 24:

53 And the seruant brought foorth iewels of siluer, and iewels of gold, and raiment, and gaue them to Rebekah: He gaue also to her brother, and to her mother precious things.

So, if we keep things in the proper order, problems will not prevail. Nothing, nothing, nothing comes before the Father. And nothing comes before the marriage. When we have our life in right order, how can evil make headway against us?
I do not quite understand everything that you attempted to explain but I must congratulate you for your great effort in presenting your information.

What of wives like myself, whose husbands committed adultery, and I chose to stay. And when my husband filed for divorce, without telling me, I received notification from the court, I refused to participate in any court proceedings. God says He HATES DIVORCE, so could I go to court or not. I did hire an attorney because I needed to understand what was happening. But, my ex husband (a wealthy man, but only in the last five years of our 20 year marriage) hid money, lied to the attorneys, to me. This was a man, who the day before he left me, I TRUSTED HIM WITH MY LIFE, I WAS TOTALLY BLINDSIDED BY WHAT HE DID. Did I err by not going to court, by not fighting him for more money, more support. In court he would have had to sworn to tell the truth. Life has been quite difficult since he left. Our daughter, who he does not see if talk to, has been in great need. Yet, he refuses her any help. Where did I err that my daughter suffers lack. She is ill, mentally/emotionally
[/QUOTEbroken

1. Get an attorney, have the proceeding reopened because of lies to the court.
2. Before you do that, gather the truth, all documents, witnesses, bank records, stocks, bonds, assets, proof, etc.
3. The Bible tells us not to go to law. Not to divorce. But you did not initiate the action. He did.
4. If he has gone to another, he is adulterer, and sadly, you are too because he is one with you, and that can not be broken, he has dirtied both you and the one that made the covenant, the Lord.
5. Trying to not participate, is a good approach, but because the courts in the US do not care, if someone doesn't participate, they make it finalized anyway. So by doing what you did, you allowed him to abuse you both even more.
6. To be righteous before the Lord, you can not remarry or be with anyone until he dies.
7. By remaining silent, you did harm to yourself, and your child (I am sorry), by covering in essence his sin. You are not the originator of the sin, there is a difference there.
8. By returning to court, you will make the truth be known, this is a great thing, for everything done in darkness will come to the light.
9. Any parent has a lifelong commitment to their child, at the minimum, at least until the legal age + university/school costs + insurance, medical, clothing, food, entertainment and any other expenses. You as the wife have rights to spousal support legally. You can explain why you couldn't go to court before.
10. Biblically speaking, when we fail to say the sin, it becomes our own. So speak the truth, let the sin fall upon him. Put dirt upon your shoes from the land, and shake it off against him, all of it. Watch the Father's hand go there. He hates adulterers.
11. I understand your pain and suffering as a woman, and as the mother who must watch the suffering of her child. What's worse is the embarrassment and humiliation that he brought upon you in front of a church, which in turn breaks the church. He has much he will be held to account for in this.
12. He was over you in the hierarchy, so you did not go against him. You did not break the word. This is the correct position, except in regard to sin, you must say it or it is yours too. Once you say the sin, you are free from that sin. But, you still can not remarry or be with another until he dies.
13. You must go to the leaders of the church at the higher level (the elders) and you must tell them what he has done. The Bible commands us to do this, after we confront our accuser, enemy, etc. with witnesses to this. (Matthew 18, 15-17)
14. Cry unto the Lord, don't be alone with other men for you are weak from the sorrow, be in groups of people, not alone.
15. You are not guilty for you did not go against the law. But, we can be not guilty and still held accountable.
16. Pray without ceasing.
17. Understand that when the process is followed he is to thee as a publican or sinner.
18. You must forgive him, but never go back to him, he is as one with leprosy to you forever. If you return to him, this is an abomination before the Father.
19. Your daughter should not go to him for anything forever.

I do not quite understand everything that you attempted to explain but I must congratulate you for your great effort in presenting your information.
Please tell me what you did not understand?

First, it is God, the Husband and then the Wife. Nothing comes before this structure, ever. Children, Work, Things, Friends, Family all are after this structure, not before.
The Man & Woman are in a "contract"called the covenant WITH GOD. It can not be changed, altered, nor broken. They are one aka ünited together like they are put in a blender and mixed together. If something changes in this structure, it is when Satan normally enters in.

Last edited:
2. Before you do that, gather the truth, all documents, witnesses, bank records, stocks, bonds, assets, proof, etc.
3. The Bible tells us not to go to law. Not to divorce. But you did not initiate the action. He did.
4. If he has gone to another, he is adulterer, and sadly, you are too because he is one with you, and that can not be broken, he has dirtied both you and the one that made the covenant, the Lord.
5. Trying to not participate, is a good approach, but because the courts in the US do not care, if someone doesn't participate, they make it finalized anyway. So by doing what you did, you allowed him to abuse you both even more. Jeremiah 30:16
6. To be righteous before the Lord, you can not remarry or be with anyone until he dies.
7. By remaining silent, you did harm to yourself, and your child (I am sorry), by covering in essence his sin. You are not the originator of the sin, there is a difference there.
8. By returning to court, you will make the truth be known, this is a great thing, for everything done in darkness will come to the light.
9. Any parent has a lifelong commitment to their child, at the minimum, at least until the legal age + university/school costs + insurance, medical, clothing, food, entertainment and any other expenses. You as the wife have rights to spousal support legally. You can explain why you couldn't go to court before.
10. Biblically speaking, when we fail to say the sin, it becomes our own. So speak the truth, let the sin fall upon him. Put dirt upon your shoes from the land, and shake it off against him, all of it. Watch the Father's hand go there. He hates adulterers. (Ezekial 33, 7-9; Malachi 2:16, Matthew 10:14-15; Lamentations 2:19)
11. I understand your pain and suffering as a woman, and as the mother who must watch the suffering of her child. What's worse is the embarrassment and humiliation that he brought upon you in front of a church, which in turn breaks the church. He has much he will be held to account for in this.
12. He was over you in the hierarchy, so you did not go against him. You did not break the word. This is the correct position, except in regard to sin, you must say it or it is yours too. Once you say the sin, you are free from that sin. But, you still can not remarry or be with another until he dies. (Romans 7:2)
13. You must go to the leaders of the church at the higher level (the elders) and you must tell them what he has done. The Bible commands us to do this, after we confront our accuser, enemy, etc. with witnesses to this. (Matthew 18, 15-17)
14. Cry unto the Lord, don't be alone with other men for you are weak from the sorrow, be in groups of people, not alone. Habbukuk 1:2,
15. You are not guilty for you did not go against the law. But, we can be not guilty and still held accountable (Ezekial 33, 7-9)
17. Understand that when the process is followed he is to thee as a publican or sinner. (Matthew 18, 15-17)
18. You must forgive him, but never go back to him, he is as one with leprosy to you forever. If you return to him, this is an abomination before the Father. (Matthew 18, 15-17)

Last edited:

KJB1611, Ezekial 33:

7 ¶ So thou, O sonne of man, I haue set thee a watchman vnto the house of Israel: therefore thou shalt heare the worde at my mouth, and warne them from me.

8 When I say vnto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die, if thou doest not speake to warne the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquitie: but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Neuerthelesse if thou warne the wicked of his way to turne from it: if he do not turne from his way, he shal die in his iniquitie: but thou hast deliuered thy soule.

5. Trying to not participate, is a good approach, but because the courts in the US do not care, if someone doesn't participate, they make it finalized anyway. So by doing what you did, you allowed him to abuse you both even more.
10. Biblically speaking, when we fail to say the sin, it becomes our own. So speak the truth, let the sin fall upon him. Put dirt upon your shoes from the land, and shake it off against him, all of it. Watch the Father's hand go there. He hates adulterers.
12. He was over you in the hierarchy, so you did not go against him. You did not break the word. This is the correct position, except in regard to sin, you must say it or it is yours too. Once you say the sin, you are free from that sin. But, you still can not remarry or be with another until he dies.
14. Cry unto the Lord, don't be alone with other men for you are weak from the sorrow, be in groups of people, not alone.
15. You are not guilty for you did not go against the law. But, we can be not guilty and still held accountable.
17. Understand that when the process is followed he is to thee as a publican or sinner.
18. You must forgive him, but never go back to him, he is as one with leprosy to you forever. If you return to him, this is an abomination before the Father.
I am horrified to discover I am guilty of being an adulterer in God's eyes. Beyond horrified. My ex married again as soon after our divorce as possible. A woman he had been sexually active with while we were still married, I just never knew about her. I had some suspicions though. I did not remain silent about what he had done, I told everyone in his family with young children that they needed to protect them from their Uncle. No one believed me. I even told the woman he married, whom I have never met, because she had a young daughter, she didn't believe me. So, I went to my lawyer and told him. He said we must inform the police, it is the law. Then I received a letter from him telling me that since my divorce was finalized, he would no longer represent me. The small church we belonged to dissolved when it was discovered that Mark had left me, he was a leader that everyone looked up to.
I already told God that I knew I could not marry again until Mark died. Or be with any man. And I have stayed true to that. Opening the divorce case again would be so ugly, and so expensive, I will have to consider that very carefully.

I am horrified to discover I am guilty of being an adulterer in God's eyes. Beyond horrified. My ex married again as soon after our divorce as possible. A woman he had been sexually active with while we were still married, I just never knew about her. I had some suspicions though. I did not remain silent about what he had done, I told everyone in his family with young children that they needed to protect them from their Uncle. No one believed me. I even told the woman he married, whom I have never met, because she had a young daughter, she didn't believe me. So, I went to my lawyer and told him. He said we must inform the police, it is the law. Then I received a letter from him telling me that since my divorce was finalized, he would no longer represent me. The small church we belonged to dissolved when it was discovered that Mark had left me, he was a leader that everyone looked up to.
I already told God that I knew I could not marry again until Mark died. Or be with any man. And I have stayed true to that. Opening the divorce case again would be so ugly, and so expensive, I will have to consider that very carefully.
It is terrible to know, but when we are "öne"we are one body and one spirit, and one soul before the Father. When a Pastor falls Satan rejoices. He destroys many with just 1. Again, if you open your mouth, and tell him in no uncertain terms, then you have relieved yourself of that responsibility. I wish I could make you feel better, and make the wound go away. Sadly, many of us know this wound. If you go and sin no more, and you have repented, Yeshuah would pick up your hand as he did the adulterous woman. SO, take heart in that. You can take your daughter to free child psychologists and have her examined. If they find she was sexually assaulted, they have to report it by law. Even if it is ugly, horrible and mean, the case in court would let everyone know what he had done. He would go to prison likely, and you would have the ability to have all assets through civil forms of relief when it was done. Consider your options carefully, before you proceed, I would tell you to have eyes on your daughter during any psychological examination or a tamper proof video recording process, because too many have been found to be abusers themselves.

I love you so much dear sister. Sometimes our ruler of measurement is harsh. That is why we must learn from our mistakes, and never repeat them. No one is exempt from Satan and his joyful glee at our torment. I would give anything to wash away my many sins, and my soul groans and twists from the fact that I myself did them. You did not do this yourself, I repeat. You were the good wife, and he was the bad husband. Read the story of Abigail.

Similar Requests

• Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The wheel wasn’t the only thing Ezekiel saw. Indeed it is good to wait in quietness, which is exactly what I was doing when cast out of a homeless shelter; thrown in jail; taken from court to court for sleeping on a park bench and in an emergency room, and for using a microwave, which, not only...
Replies
Views
  • Article
JESUS IS THE ROCK Matthew 16:18 ESV / 69 helpful votes And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Psalm 18:2 ESV / 64 helpful votes The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Christmas is a special time. It is a family celebration. Other holidays are different. Good Friday and Easter are usually celebrated in church. National days are honored with speeches, parades and the ceremonies of government. But Christmas is glorified in the home because it is the celebration...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This entry is neither to glorify "thugs," as I have been accused; nor is it to shame the church, as I have also been accused; it is to acknowledge God’s immeasurable grace and mercy towards ALL. God’s grace is not designated for individual anything, whether person, church, city, or nation; but...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom