Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This entry is neither to glorify "thugs," as I have been accused; nor is it to shame the church, as I have also been accused; it is to acknowledge God’s immeasurable grace and mercy towards ALL. God’s grace is not designated for individual anything, whether person, church, city, or nation; but has always been about harvesting the masses, gathering the nations. For Jesus said in John 12:32 "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL men unto me."

Those of you who are familiar with the title reference, depending on which side of the truth you're on, no doubt have already either condemned me, or understanding that you too were once partakers thereof, you get that - "If it had not been for Jesus . . . "

Truth is, as Rappers go, Tupac will probably always be my favorite. I'm sure that some people are already checking me with scriptural references regarding loving the things of the world; yet, because not one of us is perfect - because not one of us is Jesus, we must forbear, where God says to forbear; and cast out where God says to cast out. Dare we be reminded that Jesus didn't only hang out with the, so called, thugs of the world, their's was the very "pit" from whence He chose some of His original twelve: like foul mouthed Peter, conniving Matthew, and others. To be sure, even the word "pullpit," I believe, was formed in such a way as to remind today's disciples: Preists/Preachers/Shepherds, to be ever mindful of the pits from whence they were pulled, that they might not return to them.

Good News For The Gentiles

ROMANS 11

God isn't pleased when we strain out the gnat and swallow the camel whole; meaning God, knowing from whence we all came, Psalms 51:5 "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me," doesn't want us so focused the on outer appearance that we neglect the righteous things of the heart, like forbearance, charity, obedience and faithfulness. But again "God’s house, God's rules." We are to cast out, where He says cast out; and, go forth from that which He says to go forth.

Nevertheless, don't get it twisted Gentiles, God is no respector of man; He will no more tolerate your foolishness any more than He will His chosen people; you must therefore set aside the thug life, turn away from sin, and commit to His ways, so that you may be partakers of a better life, "life everlasting." Though grafted in, it is not God's will that anyone should perish, certainly not His chosen, therefore even in this scenario are you being used to provoke His chosen to become jealous for Him, as He is for us, that we might return to Him in obedience. This He does, not because He's "messing with us," but because, it is His Word, and indeed His Name that are on the line; and His glory, He will not give to another.

IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM

Congratulations Gentiles! What an honor to even be invited to the wedding celebration. Now that you have received such a gracious invite, make sure that you come properly attired; clothe in humility, contrition, and obedience.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

🥂

This entry is neither to glorify "thugs," as I have been accused; nor is it to shame the church, as I have also been accused; it is to acknowledge God’s immeasurable grace and mercy towards ALL. God’s grace is not designated for individual anything, whether person, church, city, or nation; but has always been about harvesting the masses, gathering the nations. For Jesus said in John 12:32 "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL men unto me."

Those of you who are familiar with the title reference, depending on which side of the truth you're on, no doubt have already either condemned me, or understanding that you too were once partakers thereof, you get that - "If it had not been for Jesus . . . "

Truth is, as Rappers go, Tupac will probably always be my favorite. I'm sure that some people are already checking me with scriptural references regarding loving the things of the world; yet, because not one of us is perfect - because not one of us is Jesus, we must forbear, where God says to forbear; and cast out where God says to cast out. Dare we be reminded that Jesus didn't only hang out with the, so called, thugs of the world, their's was the very "pit" from whence He chose some of His original twelve: like foul mouthed Peter, conniving Matthew, and others. To be sure, even the word "pullpit," I believe, was formed in such a way as to remind today's disciples: Preists/Preachers/Shepherds, to be ever mindful of the pits from whence they were pulled, that they might not return to them.

Good News For The Gentiles

ROMANS 11

God isn't pleased when we strain out the gnat and swallow the camel whole; meaning God, knowing from whence we all came, Psalms 51:5 "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me," doesn't want us so focused the on outer appearance that we neglect the righteous things of the heart, like forbearance, charity, obedience and faithfulness. But again "God’s house, God's rules." We are to cast out, where He says cast out; and, go forth from that which He says to go forth.

Nevertheless, don't get it twisted Gentiles, God is no respector of man; He will no more tolerate your foolishness any more than He will His chosen people; you must therefore set aside the thug life, turn away from sin, and commit to His ways, so that you may be partakers of a better life, "life everlasting." Though grafted in, it is not God's will that anyone should perish, certainly not His chosen, therefore even in this scenario are you being used to provoke His chosen to become jealous for Him, as He is for us, that we might return to Him in obedience. This He does, not because He's "messing with us," but because, it is His Word, and indeed His Name that are on the line; and His glory, He will not give to another.

IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM

Congratulations Gentiles! What an honor to even be invited to the wedding celebration. Now that you have received such a gracious invite, make sure that you come properly attired; clothe in humility, contrition, and obedience.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

🥂

God bless you💕💕

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May Jesus be glorified in our life. The problems that come along and the trials and tribulations that we face will be done away from us. Jesus alone will be glorified in everything we do or say. Blessed is the man and women who hear the voice of the Lord and obeys what He says.

Similar Requests

• Article
Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Before I continue in the "Processes," discourse, especially as has been at work in this city, I must say this to the cities that have ears to hear: You don't ever, I don't care what the situation, nor how urgent the matter, you are never to turn to idols. You are never to seek their...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you —guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us. (2 Timothy 1:14) The primary gift, The Gospel (the truth about Jesus), is perfectly guarded when the one who is indwelled remains faithful and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are first certain requirements for entering into real relationship with God on any level. The basic requirement for our initial relationship is to repent and turn away from sin. As we commit more of our lives to God, through Christ Jesus, in discipleship, we must likewise do so according...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom