Open my eyes to see Your glory, I hunger ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Praise You Dear Lord & Thank you In Advance For Your Mercy, Grace & Your Love. You Bestow Upon Us Each And Every
Day. Thank You Dear Lord. Amen!!Amen!!!
 
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:16
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God the father and his son Jesus for their glory. My request tonite as I just finished having worship is for the Lord to let me see let me have revelation,open my eyes to see in the spirit as he did with Elisha cause me to walk in the spirit of wisdom.i desire to walk in the supernatural so...
Replies
15
Views
198
Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking for the grace to see clearly both spiritually and physically. Lord, open my spiritual eyes. Remove the fog of doubt, distraction, or confusion. Enlighten the eyes of my understanding so I can recognize Your presence, perceive Your purpose, and...
Replies
9
Views
182
God, open my eyes to see you. God, open my ears that I could hear you as I cry, when I am hungry, when I am scared and when I feel beaten. God, open my heart to you and to others, to receive help and support and love.
Replies
4
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom